Detaily této služby
Učitel k žákovi: "Kdybys měl sedm jablíček a já tě o dvě poprosil, kolik by ti jich zůstalo?" "Sedum!"
1. No one’s perfect. There’s always room ...... improvements.
2. When I was a child I ...... to enjoy going to the cinema.
3. We spent two hours ...... for my keys in Jane’s garden.
4. The children won’t go to sleep ...... we leave a light on outside their bedroom.
5. Because it had not rained for several months, there was a ...... of water.
6. In this branch of medicine, it is vital to ...... open to new ideas.
7. I can’t buy a new guitar – I have hardly ...... money left to buy some food!
8. Why didn’t they ...... that they had forgotten the map at home?
9. Have you considered ...... to London?
to be moving
10. ...... teaching English, she also writes children’s books.
As well as
11. If there is anything in the text that you do not agree with, just ...... it out with your pen.
12. Whether she’s a good actress or not is a ...... of opinion.