Q: Why do they have so much trouble with the phone systems in China? A: Because there are so many Wings and so many Wongs that someone's always Winging the Wong number.
1. Basic information unit having a value between 0 and 255 is called:
2. What is the value of this expression in Pascal: "23 mod 5 + 12 shr 1 div 5"?
the expression is invalid
3. Which of the following problems is related to OS development?
sleeping bear theorem
grupoid union of v-nodes
problem of dining philosophers
4. The program block "x=1; y=x++ + ++x;" in C language:
sets x to 1 and y to 2
sets x to 1 and y to 4
sets x to 2 and y to 3
sets x to 2 and y to 4
no option is true
5. Which of the following words isn't any Assembler instruction?
6. Diameter of usual CD is:
depends on age
7. Which of these network elements lies on the top, according to the ISO/OSI model?
8. What is the code name of favourite processor Intel Celeron 300A?
9. How does a regular expression for typical programming identifier look like?
10. Hexadecimal CD5 is in binary code: